Forums » Elder Scrolls

TES:D20 - An Elder Scrolls Tabletop RPG

• 708 posts
    April 27, 2016 10:08 PM EDT

Glad you liked it Medieval!

I'm actually planning on stealing a whole load of art from the Elder Scrolls Legends when it comes out. If what we've seen so far is anything to go by there are heaps of awesome looking cards in the game!

• 224 posts
    April 28, 2016 2:09 AM EDT

Oh lol, haha, Elder Scrolls Legends must have incredible art on his cards definitely and lore friendly, you should join the beta Elder Scrolls Legends, I already joined, well If you meed help at something just send me a PM , and If you have steam account sent me a PM too!!, my user account on steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/medieval3d/

• 140 posts
    April 28, 2016 6:16 AM EDT

Unfortunately, not many people are interested in these sorts of online games, Medieval. A good example would be the LRP: Skyrim group we had on this site, but it ended up getting removed because it only had ~10 active members.

Here's a Link to the New Site, if you want to give it a try. It's certainly not as detailed as Ponty's, but it still has a lot of unique features.

• 297 posts
    April 28, 2016 10:36 AM EDT

Roll 20 has over 600,000 users, i obviously disagree that their is not many interested in roleplay on the internet.  Dnd is experiencing a huge comeback at the moment , not sure if you have heard of critical roll?, they are getting thousands of concurant viewers watching their game , and hundreds more when their streams are repeated on the geek and sundry twitch channel.