Forums » Elder Scrolls

Another question

• 7 posts
    March 17, 2016 8:48 AM EDT

Had to get a new disc so started over.  Level 10 High Elf doing Albino's War Mage.  I haven't stolen a thing or murdered anyone or even spit on the ground.  All of a sudden my follower leaves my service and a guard mob bum rushes me until I'm dead.  First time was just standing there ans the second was using the forge.  Third time Was trying to leave the city.  Also, had no Vamp on me at all, not even a disease.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Anyone know what it is? I'm cursed I swear it!

• 485 posts
    March 17, 2016 9:37 AM EDT

I remember this happening to me when I entered Dragonsreach in Whiterun one day. Balgruf and all his men just up and attacked me without warning. The only solutions I've found are attempting to yield and paying off the bounty/taking the jail time, or simply resetting the game. 

If all else fails you might have to come to terms with the fact that the guards simply hate Albino's builds....

• 649 posts
    March 17, 2016 9:40 AM EDT

This actually happend to me too, Curse. It was because I reported to Balgruf, warning him about the dragon and never speaking with Farengar about that stone tablet. When I got that tablet, I went to Dragonsreach where Delphine and then everyone else just attacked me for some reason.

• 179 posts
    March 18, 2016 12:06 AM EDT

If all else fails you might have to come to terms with the fact that the guards simply hate Albino's builds....

Why is it that every time I turn around I see you talkin' shit about my builds?