Forums » General Gaming

Games you're looking forward to in 2016

• 1483 posts
    February 27, 2016 12:57 PM EST

Definitely Mass Effect Andromeda. I'm also looking forward to trying the Rise of Tomb Raider and the survival mode of Fallout 4.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    March 16, 2016 9:51 PM EDT

For those of you who are interested, the Vampire Counts of Total War: Warhammer finally have their official trailer, and it is awesome:

I'm loving the music in this new Total War title, but it has a lot of ground to cover if it wants to be better than the masterpiece that was Total War: Shogun 2's Soundtrack.

• 248 posts
    March 19, 2016 1:06 PM EDT

I know there's a bunch of ninja archetype fans here and I just saw the trailer for Hellblade - Senua's Sacrifice. Looks interesting. Thought I'd share.

• 312 posts
    March 20, 2016 2:10 PM EDT
    Valkyria: Azure Revolution for sure. And some of the Fire Emblem Fates DLC.
    • 56 posts
    March 20, 2016 6:39 PM EDT

I'm looking forward to 'Zero Horizon Dawn'. That game looks really epic and the setting is something different and refreshing. Only downside is, it's PS4 exclusive and I don't own a console at the moment XD

• March 22, 2016 2:29 AM EDT

Not actually looking forward to too many games. I've only got two I'm waiting on.

Persona 5, mainly. Big fan of the Shin Megami Tensei games, and P5 is returning closer to the roots, blending old-school SMT with Persona. Also, you play master thieves who gain more power by stealing the Evil in people's hearts.

And then, of course, there's Kantai Collection Kai for the PSVita. A silly little japanese browser game where you collect the spirits of WW2 ships reborn as women and send them forth to battle against what are basically a cross between Romero-style zombies and the Borg from Star Trek.

The Vita version includes Allied vessles (not just Axis) and a Real-Time Strategy system, not to mention animated portraits - and an English localization. The text-based parts, at least. We get subtitles for voice lines.

Although that does mean I have to find a PSVita somewhere....

• March 22, 2016 1:10 PM EDT
    I didn't hear of when it's supposed to be released but the more I hear about it, the more I'm mad hyped for Obsidian's Tyranny. They just announced it but it sounds amazing. There aren't many RPGs where you play as the bad guy and I definitely trust them to do it well. Also, back in October, Paradox bought the rights to Vampire the Masquerade so I'm excited to see what they have planned for that. A modern, well done RPG with VtM lore would be amazing right now.
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    April 24, 2016 1:37 PM EDT

Mafia never disappointed. Mastercrafted story, amazing graphics and, most importantly, the best soundtrack you'll find in a game.

• 65 posts
    April 24, 2016 4:37 PM EDT

For Honour is a game I'm definitely getting upon release