Forums » Fallout

Funniest Moment in Fallout 4?

• 1441 posts
    February 13, 2016 1:25 AM EST

(Please say if it may contain spoilers before comment)

Now, like with all Fallout games, we've found some funny moments here or there. Whether it be dialogue, something an NPC does, a random encounter, or even just little things we notice. What are some of yours?

For one, SPOILERS FOR INSITUTE

Its, if during the quest Mankind-Redifined, you actually don't attend the meeting. While looking for one NPC to start a side quest, I thought the meeting wouldn't start until you attend. it turns out, the meeting can go ahead without you there, and the conversation with Father will be altered slightly. I found this out by complete accident today.

The second is the MLP winks and nudges. First off, we have a Super Mutant in the Atomatoys Factory, named Big Mac

The second is a reference, in Arlan Glass's terminal ¨Clock is ticking Arlan, Clock. Is. Ticking¨ to something Twilight Sparkle says in an early season episode, ¨Lesson Zero¨  Clock is Ticking, Arlen.

And another reference, where Arlan, who is a ghoul now, is asked to look over six multicolored Giddyup Buttercups, ala the Mane Six, and would rather watch paint dry, as Pinkie and her mirror clones were asked to do 

How bout you guys?

• 41 posts
    February 13, 2016 2:13 AM EST
    Spectacle island, the outhouse with the "cutting board" still makes me chuckle
    • 1441 posts
    February 13, 2016 2:19 AM EST

Yeah, someone got kinky just before the bombs fell

• 485 posts
    February 13, 2016 2:07 PM EST

Funniest moment for me so far was hiding in the shadows from a pack of raiders after killing one of their friends. They fired several shots in panic, failing to realize they just ignited a near by group of automobiles. 

All I heard was "Pack it in boys its all cle-" followed by an enormous BOOM as the the entire parking lot erupted in flames. The moment was priceless.