Forums » Fallout

What's In Your Fallout 4 DLC Wishlist??

• 1441 posts
    February 12, 2016 4:12 PM EST

Yup, I was thinking of doing a bank hesiter character, PayDay style

• 26 posts
    February 12, 2016 4:15 PM EST

Imagine if someone were able to port the masks directly from the game?With permission of course!

• 41 posts
    February 12, 2016 6:16 PM EST
    I always wondered why there weren't more revolvers, and an ability to dual wield them..
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 12, 2016 11:16 PM EST

I'd definitely like to see New York getting a Fallout treatment, but I'd much prefer if the city got its own game. It's just too big for it to be a DLC/expansion pack.

And I think we'll be getting some underwater DLC - some guy mapped the water bodies across the Commonwealth, and apparently there a lot of unused assets down there.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 12, 2016 11:18 PM EST

I had taken it as a certainty they would finally introduce dual wielding in this game. Guess we'll have to wait some more...

...though no handheld crossbows.

• 41 posts
    February 12, 2016 11:49 PM EST
    Must agree. A crossbow with any real power behind it can be difficult to load. I had a friend bring his here once... You have to set it down, pull back with a little tool, and then get it into the notch. Also, as a weapon they are incredibly boring. It's sort of like a hard to load gun with minimal sound and no kick.
    • 1441 posts
    February 12, 2016 11:56 PM EST

Still, apparently they required less strength than a longbow, which is why they were more popular in the past, if I recall.

• 41 posts
    February 13, 2016 12:00 AM EST
    In the past they often used a crank to pull it back. Also, the English longbow was a 150lb draw weight. If I recall anyway. They were generally used in large groups, raining fire, rather than targeted shots.

My newer compound came from a yard sale and I had to have it checked out... Entirely custom made, highest draw weight on a compound bow I've ever seen. 150lbs lol. The average Hunter uses a 70lb draw. This thing is impractical but fun for target shooting
    • 485 posts
    February 13, 2016 3:33 PM EST

I would die happy if they introduced dual wielding pistol mechanics. 

• 207 posts
    February 13, 2016 5:13 PM EST

When they are at it, they could add shields. Like, why didn't anyone in the wasteland get the idea to use a piece of metal to deflect bullets?

• 26 posts
    February 13, 2016 5:38 PM EST

Like a riot shield? That be pretty cool indeed!

• 1441 posts
    February 13, 2016 6:38 PM EST

That would be sick

• 26 posts
    February 13, 2016 6:41 PM EST

So it ain't that crazy of an idea after all? Usually when i suggest that to other people i'm immediately labeled as a "COD fanboy". 

• 1441 posts
    February 13, 2016 6:52 PM EST

I think its because dual wielding, from what little I understand of how to use firearms, isn't that viable cause you can't aim down sights, ergo, less accurate

• 26 posts
    February 13, 2016 6:58 PM EST

Less accurate? That's the understatement of the century. I've only attempted it once, didn't end so well for me. Even at a measly 10 yards i didn't put a single round  into the target, and it wasn't a small target either. It's only done in movies because it's looks cool and in video games dev's usually balance it out to the point where you  can actually hit something. Overall, worst thing to do IRL, but quite fun in games!

• 485 posts
    February 13, 2016 7:24 PM EST

That is true. An accurate shot any further than 10 meters would be damn near impossible. but it would be a fun load out for those close quarter gunslinger enthusiasts. 

• 26 posts
    February 13, 2016 7:28 PM EST

And with the addition of the Bullet Time mod, you can basically make a Matrix build!

• 1441 posts
    February 13, 2016 7:45 PM EST

Or, if mods come to consoles soon, we can have both a dual wield mod, and a Bullet time mod. And Motty has made a Neo build....

• 26 posts
    February 13, 2016 7:51 PM EST

Saw that one, very good, but with these mods, true power can be unleashed!

• February 14, 2016 1:51 AM EST

As someone whose favorite fighting style in Skyrim was a sword and shield, I'd love to have a riot shield to pair up with a machete or something. You'd think the Commonwealth would be lousy with them, considering all the rioting that was going on before the bombs fell.

• 26 posts
    February 14, 2016 1:59 AM EST

Exactly! Not only would they be useful, but lore friendly as well! It's a win-win situation! 

• 207 posts
    February 16, 2016 1:05 PM EST

*cough* Nerd Rage *cough*

• 1441 posts
    February 16, 2016 4:59 PM EST

You know what would be interesting? You hear rumors of a clean, picket fence community. You head there, and fine a place that seems virtually untouched by the War. Heck, they deny it ever happening, saying that its all just one big hoax. You eventually find this peaceful city holds a dark secret. Maybe more Lovecraftian homages