Forums » Fallout

Who would you have as Diamond City mayor?

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 5, 2016 11:19 AM EST

It's a simple question for those of you who have played Fallout 4 and got to visit Diamond City.

Who would you have as the Diamond City mayor?

It can be anyone from the game, he or she doesn't have to live in the city. Just pick whoever you think is best qualified to run the city.

Who will you grant this view of the Jewel?

• 411 posts
    February 5, 2016 11:25 AM EST
    The sole survivor.
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 5, 2016 11:33 AM EST

And what would you do with the city? How would you improve it?

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 5, 2016 11:36 AM EST

There is only one logical choice: Takahashi.

In the end, after considering the Diamond City residents, I narrowed it down to four people: The Bobrov Brothers, Piper and Geneva.

Of those, Piper is too much of a dreamer and does a much better job in the press, and I can't figure out what's with Yefim, though he might be the head behind the business, I feel his brother would be a much better public person, already experienced in dealing with people.

And then there's Geneva, she certainly has experience after working with the mayor for so many years, and is likely the best candidate to run the entire thing.

• 411 posts
    February 5, 2016 12:52 PM EST
    Execute the Heretics(Atom Worshippers). Exile all who are not pure blooded humans. Scrap all synths and robots including valentine Excluding Takahadhi and use them for our own purposes. My Reasoning for Exiling those who aren't pure blooded humans is do to the risk of them becoming Ghouls. And executing Atom Worshippers is because of them wanting to get irradiated. Scrapping all the Robots and synths is so that we have the Technology to fight the institute we are Keeping takahashi because hes the best robot.
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 6, 2016 12:06 PM EST

Damn, that's a little rough no?

Wouldn't you rather exile the heretics, and keep the non pure blooded humans? Because, you know, if they're out in the wasteland, there's no way anyone can be a pure blooded human. You'd have to exile the entire city and than kill yourself.

• 41 posts
    February 8, 2016 12:05 AM EST
    Deacon. After all, great liars make great politicians ;)
    • 113 posts
    February 8, 2016 7:22 AM EST
    Na-ni Shimasu-ka?
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 8, 2016 10:22 AM EST

Yes.

I wish I could understand what he says.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 8, 2016 10:22 AM EST

Ha, true, but not great managers.