Forums » General Gaming

Bethesda Second Press Conference For The First Time Ever! What Y

• 641 posts
    February 2, 2016 6:19 AM EST

For a second year running Bethesda has announced they will have an E3 press conference with announcements and looks at upcoming games. This is the first time Beth has ever done this so it's pretty exciting. What kind of stuff would you guys like to see?

Things We Will Definitely See:

•  Fallout 4 DLC
    • Doom Release Date
    • Dishonored 2 Gameplay (excited for that)

Things I Hope And Pray To See

• Some Hint As To Where The Next Elder Scrolls Game Is Set (that's it, no announcement, no release date just a tiny hint).

Things We Have No Chance Of Seeing

• Anything related to Elder Scrolls that isn't ESO or card games.

• 1467 posts
    February 2, 2016 6:37 AM EST

I was just going to mention Elder Scrolls Legends, I'd love to see some news for that, it's something that I'm surprisingly hyped for. I would love Elder Scrolls 6 content, or perhaps a Spin-Off series, I think if we had a New Vegas to our Skyrim, it'd be freaking awesome, though I do seriously doubt that would happen.

I don't care much for Fallout DLC, I was never a big fan of Fallout 3 or New Vegas' DLC (Probably because they started so late and took off in weird ways) but if they sell them I'll buy them.

Dishonored 2 is definitely the thing I'm most excited for, I want to see the differences between Corvo and Emily on display, and perhaps even a little glimpse into where it'll be located. So far I haven't heard anything about it so sign me up for as much as they'll give me.

I really don't know what to expect. I don't know the history of Bethesda at E3 but it seems like they mostly only go there for something big, and as cool as Doom is I don't know if that'll be it. So I'm definitely interested in seeing what the deliver. 

• 641 posts
    February 2, 2016 7:09 AM EST

The location for Dishonored 2 has actually been known, it's set in Karnaca.

• 1467 posts
    February 2, 2016 7:14 AM EST

Oh that's interesting, I hadn't been reading up on the lore much but the city already looks like it'll have a very different vibe when compared to Dunwall, I mean it'll probably be a lot different in-game, but the screenshots there make it seem a bit more vibrant.

I'm hoping that means we get a different look for the game, Dunwall was an awesomely built city, but providing a fresh take is really needed for Dishonored 2.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 2, 2016 10:19 AM EST

I'm excited for Dishonored 2, and interested in the kind of DLC we'll get. Perhaps that will get me back into FO4.

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    February 2, 2016 10:29 AM EST

Elder Scrolls VI

It is known.

• 773 posts
    February 2, 2016 11:09 AM EST

Well I hope we'll hear something about Fallout 4 DLC before June. I doubt they can keep people interested for another 5 months without DLC.

Perhaps we'll get a couple of DLC packs before then, and then they'll announce a major 'Dragoborn level' or 'Shivering Isles' level DLC that adds a new landmass at E3

We'll see Dishonored gameplay for sure, and probably a release date for Elder Scrolls Legend

I wouldn't get any hopes up for Elder Scrolls VI. There is ZERO history of Bethesda 'dropping hints'. Quite the reverse. They say absolutely nothing until they have an announcement to make and then its BAM... and it turns out that they've been working on it for years...

• 411 posts
    February 2, 2016 11:12 AM EST
    They hinted Oblivion in the tribunal DLC of Morrowind...
    • 404 posts
    February 2, 2016 11:17 AM EST

and the people in Oblivion keep mentioning Skyrim.

• 641 posts
    February 2, 2016 3:55 PM EST

I'm not sure those are hints though

• 51 posts
    February 2, 2016 4:28 PM EST

Well, definitely hyped for dishonored 2 and also the new doom game but surprisingly,I am intrigued of the hearthstone esque  (if it is similar to that)"elder-scrolls legends". I'm sure they won't drop something about the new elder scrolls game but I would like to see just a bit of it.

• 1 posts
    February 2, 2016 4:57 PM EST
    Paul's right on the elder scrolls part, we might see a horrid remake before ES6. What I mean by that is ES1-ES5 bundled/remastered or some crap, it seems to be a fad now anyways. Bethesda is like MI6. Not the NSA I doubt we'll get a whistle blower lol.
    • 1441 posts
    February 2, 2016 5:10 PM EST

Oh come on, Remastered, HD games can be good, like classics like Resident Evil. Though I think she should do it for 1-4 only, 5 still has pretty good graphics

• 641 posts
    February 2, 2016 6:02 PM EST

I would actually murder a fool for a Morrowind remaster on the PS4.

• 1441 posts
    February 2, 2016 6:06 PM EST

It would look so cool, and horrifying. Imaginr Ash beings in HD?

• 641 posts
    February 3, 2016 4:26 PM EST

Yeah Dishonored 2 is what I am the most excited for. I hope there is a whole bunch of new lore in the game.