Forums » Elder Scrolls

Is there a way to get the Vampire Gloves as a member of Volkihar

• 168 posts
    January 26, 2016 3:25 PM EST

I started to play a generic pure mage female Khajiit wearing black robe and I want the vampire gloves to match with her robes. I know you can find these gloves as a member of Dawnguard by doing radiant quests for Isran and Gunmar but my Khajiit will join the Volkihar Clan just to get the Ring of the Erudite. My question is can you find these vampire gloves as a member of Volkihar Clan? I don't know if you can find them in Volkihar castle.

Thanks in advance.

• 700 posts
    January 26, 2016 8:59 PM EST

There's a pair in the Castle Volkihar Undercroft. You know that place where you sneak into the castle with Serana, around the left side of the entrance? In there. I believe they're just after fighting the feral vampire that lives down there, on a shelf to the right of a set stairs that leads to the next area. I don't know if you can visit this place at will, or only when given the quest, but that's one place I know of. 

I think you can also loot them off the the Traveler (the random encounter vampire in cities who attacks the player; usually wears hooded robes), but I'm not sure if this happens while the player is a vampire. 

• 7 posts
    January 30, 2016 12:50 PM EST

can it be found on master vampire that attack town or camp in dungeon? the one that i remember have vampire is mara eye pond..