Forums » Elder Scrolls

Post your Skyrim character here

• January 23, 2016 9:27 AM EST
    This is pretty much where you can post your character. Alot of people have great ideas for builds, but aren't able to share them because they don't know how to make a great character build post here on the Tamriel Vault. So here is where you can post any builds that any of you have created, without having to make a big character build post. So fire away :D
    • 268 posts
    January 23, 2016 9:49 AM EST
    Isn't this like... Four years late? :P
    • 277 posts
    January 23, 2016 10:37 AM EST

Not at all! 

• 277 posts
    January 23, 2016 10:50 AM EST

Here's mine. I call her R.E.D., an acronym for Rogue, Extremely Dangerous. She is an ex- Thalmor Black Ops ninja like agent who escaped termination from her former employers after a mission gone wrong. Now, she's out for revenge. I'm building her like a weapons master since ninjas were known to handle a wide range of weapons. I'm concentrating my perks into Two-Handed, One-Handed, Archery, Block, Smithing, Sneak, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, Light and Heavy Armor. I'm also going for unarmed combat, hehe martial artist! My main inspirations for her are movies like Kill Bill, Expendables, R.E.D. and Mission Impossible.

• 2 posts
    May 2, 2016 8:25 PM EDT

The Endmaster

The Endmaster is a RedGuard .  He is a spellsword with a weird.  With  full  level points put into Destruction/fire, Two-Handed, and One-Handed.

The Build:

Race: Redguard

Skills:Destruction, One-Handed, Two-Handed

Weapons: Double Scimitars,  Elven Greatsword

Spells: Incinerate, Fireball, Ebonyflesh, Conjure Flame Atronach, Soul Trap

Armour: Alik’r Hood, Steel Plate Armour

Shouts: Elemental Fury, Fire Breath, Dragon Aspect, Dragonrend

Azoak Nirman, was a smart child too smart.  He was the smartest and the strongest of all the redguard.  As a kid he was out on a quest with his father to slay a cart-wrecking troll.  Well that didn’t turn out well.  The troll was able to slay Azoak’s father with one fell swoop.  Azoak came out of the battle with a bloody cut across his eye and a hatred and loss of his father.  Azoak would set out on a journey to find new knowledge and power. Through his adventures he heard of Skyrim a vast land in havok filled with secret holding ruins.  On his way to skyrim he was caught in an Imperial ambush and  was carted to Helgen.

From there it's your choice of what to do.

Skills

• Destruction - Flame spells are your choice and will burn all that oppose you.

• One-Handed - Two Scimitars are your two weapons and will slice and dice your opponents.

• Two-Handed - An Enchanted Elven Greatsword is your third weapon with frost enchantment.

• Conjuration - You use this to summon your Thralls

• Alteration - You use this to cast Flesh Spells

Point Investments

• Destruction - Novice-Expert Destruction, Augmented Flame 2/2, Destruction Dual Casting

• One-Handed - Armsman 3/5, Bladesman 3/3, Dual Flurry 1/2, Dual Savagery

• Two-Handed - Barbarian 2/5, Champion's Stance, Deep Wound 2/3

• Conjuration - Apprentice Conjuration, Summoner 1/2, Atromancy

• Alteration - Novice-Expert Alteration

Level up investment  4/1/1 until 250 Magica and then 1/2/2

Weapons

Dual Scimitars - Non Enchanted

Elven Greatsword - Fiery Soul Trap

Armour

Alik’r Hood

Steel Plate Armour -

Spells

Incinerate - Destruction

Fireball - Destruction

Ebonyflesh -  Alteration

Conjure Flame Atronach - Conjuration

Soul Trap - Conjuration

Shouts

Elemental Fury - For Dual Wield Scimitars

Fire Breath - For damage

Dragon Aspect -  Armour reinforcement

Dragonrend - Takedown those pesky Dragons

• 2 posts
    May 2, 2016 8:28 PM EDT

Hope you guys Enjoy the build it took me 2 hours to create!!

• May 4, 2016 1:08 PM EDT
    Whoa. This isnt for character building, this is for making a short profile for your current character. Go to the character building group, and look at how to post this, add in tags, and name it. Then it'll be an official Character Build.
  • May 4, 2016 1:09 PM EDT
    But it looks great M8.