Forums » The Lounge

Would You Rather?

• 1441 posts
    December 26, 2015 9:14 PM EST

Well. Tamriel Vault, I want to play a game. The game is Would you Rather. For those of you who don't know how to play, the rules are simple. Someone will post a question, such as  ¨Would you rather eat ONLY jelly beans for a week or Would you rather ONLY eat fried tuna for a week?" Something like that .Whoever answers that question, must post a question in that format or a similar one below their answer, and so on. I'll start:

¨Would you rather live in northern Canada during the Summer, or Would you rather live in eastern England during the Winter?¨

• 215 posts
    December 26, 2015 9:57 PM EST

I'd rather live in eastern England during the winter.  Not that I'd spend a lot of time at home.  I'd love to go to Europe and travel and see the sights.  I'm a huge history buff.

Next question: Would you rather listen to a genre of music you utterly hate; or never be able to listen to music again?

• 558 posts
    December 26, 2015 10:44 PM EST

Never listen to music again. I hate modern country.

Would you rather get impaled by a Wallachian war prince, or helplessly watch a loved one get Chinese Water Torture for multiple weeks?

• 558 posts
    December 27, 2015 1:09 AM EST

I think I killed your thread. Sorry, Chris

• 411 posts
    December 27, 2015 1:11 AM EST

• 2 posts
    December 27, 2015 1:15 AM EST

Impaled by a Wallachian War Prince because I love the people I love (Obviously).

Would you rather eat the same thing every day for the rest of your life for every meal OR eat whatever you want all the time but at the end of every month you have to eat the most disgusting thing you can think of?

• 177 posts
    December 27, 2015 1:30 AM EST

I'd eat the same meal every day, as I kinda' do that already with pizza!

Would you rather be the only biped in a quadruped world or the only quadruped in a biped world?

• 122 posts
    December 27, 2015 7:00 AM EST

Biped for days because the dominant species will always be bipeds. That extra set of limbs can be used to hold a greatsword (praise be to Overhate)

Would you guys rather be stuck in the void of space or the deep sea? (suppose you cannot die from any circumstance)

• 321 posts
    December 27, 2015 7:14 AM EST

I would get stuck in deep sea.Atleast I have friends there.

Would you rather drink sewer water or urine?

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 10:00 AM EST

Urine, sewer water would be a lot lot worse than drinking urine.

Would you rather be permanently drunk or permanently sober?

• 51 posts
    December 27, 2015 12:59 PM EST

Nozomi the Bard, speaking

Muahahaha, I'd rather be permanently sober. I don't think I'll be productive being doozy all the time. I'll probably be a little bit more moody if I was ever permanently drunk
     \(OwO)/ 

Would you rather "sleep" (you know what I mean, you dirty little minded people) with a goat and everyone wouldn't know about it
    OR Not sleep with a goat but everyone believes in a rumour that you did sleep with one?

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 1:39 PM EST

Permanantly sober, since I will never drink, except on my wedding.

Would you rather by Vivec's lovetoy,  or one of Crantius Colto's "servants"

• 54 posts
    December 27, 2015 2:20 PM EST

I would.... Not sleep with it. Because, I mean, ugh.

And to answer Chris's question, I would be either, then run away.

Would you rather get transported into Skyrim, but have to work hard as a farmer your whole life, or get transported into Fallout 4, where you live an easy life BUT can't go outside because of deadly radation.

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 2:22 PM EST

If it was in a Vault or somewhere similair, I'd live on the Earth of Fallout 4.

Would you rather live in Cold War Era Soviet Russia, or current day North Korea?

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 4:17 PM EST

Ok, question reset.

Would you rather be stupid, but everyone else is a genius, or be a genius, and everyone else is a complete moron?

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 4:52 PM EST

The second one because its how the world is already, mostly, apart form me being a genius that's just a bonus.

Would you rather have the daedra or all the gods of earth exist?

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 5:02 PM EST

Hmm, all the gods of Earth exist. That way, there hopefully won't be any wars over whether or not deity A or B exists. That, and Optimus Prime and the Force would be real. 

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 5:16 PM EST
    But that will mean the more evil ones will as well, but with the deadra you will get bal and dagon thought it's a hard question
    • 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 5:20 PM EST

That is true.

Would you rather give up Christmas for two years, or give up your birthday for two years, as in you cannot celebrate one or the other

• 122 posts
    December 27, 2015 7:00 PM EST
    Christmas! I don't celebrate it anyway.

Would you rather live forever but alone or die with your own circle of good friends by your side?
    • 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 7:27 PM EST

Die with my friends by my side. Dying alone would be miserable, like Scrooge. I'd rather go to whatever awaits knowing I'm loved.

Would you rather be a king but lose your power after three years, or be Lord-President of Gallifrey, but be impeached after six months?

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 10:25 PM EST

Question reset time!

Would you rather be a virgin for the rest of your life, or be forced to have sex with every person who shares your sexual orientation?

• 177 posts
    December 27, 2015 10:33 PM EST

If you're already not a virgin does taking option A. "reset" it? And does virgin mean no hymen breaking or just no sex? Regardless, defiantly A! I have lots of lesbian friends, and I don't like them in that way! Besides, if it means just no hymen breaking I could just be careful with my girlfriend...

Would you rather randomly start dancing sometimes or never be able to dance again?

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 10:37 PM EST

Well, learned more about you Pinks. 

Hmm, I already randomly start dancing, so I guess A. Even if I'm not a particulary good dancer, I'd still wanna dance.

Would you rather eat things, but they all taste like farts, or eat anything, but it states like sugar?

• 1441 posts
    December 28, 2015 12:47 AM EST

Question reset!

Would you rather be eternally drunk, or eternally sober?