Forums » Fallout

Fallout 4 Mod Wishlist

• 38 posts
    December 4, 2015 3:59 PM EST

Hi all,

I'm not sure if anyone has started a thread on this but I've been browsing the Nexus for mods now I've finished the game. We won't see more substantial mods until the G.E.C.K. is released but does anyone have a must-have list of mods they'd like to see?

Personally, top of my list is a realistic needs mod similar to New Vegas' survival mode and also a portable campsite for travelling across the Commonwealth. I'm finding it too easy at present to just fast travel around the place so something that forces me to walk and eat/sleep/drink to survive in the game.

• 1441 posts
    December 9, 2015 4:47 PM EST

MLP mods, some neat weapon mods, armor mods, home mods, and more importantly, really well made QUEST mods, like the Someguy series

• 1467 posts
    December 9, 2015 4:58 PM EST

I'm going to say a decent UI mod straight up, naturally this is without touching the game 

Other then that I'm mostly going to be looking at Game Overhauls, Graphics Mods, New Lands/Quests, Settlement expansions and just about anything that makes the game a little bit cooler,  while still feeling like a Fallout game...But hey, considering I'll be on PS4 this is all hypothetical, I won't be playing any heavily modded Fallout for awhile. 

• 1441 posts
    December 9, 2015 5:00 PM EST

I wanna see some Complete Overhauls, like changing the world so its, I don't know, Warhammer 40k or something cool

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    December 9, 2015 6:29 PM EST

I'm on board with this, a decent UI mod is what I'm needing now. It's really annoying to have that green thing up in your face all the time, forcing me to deactivate it when I want to take some quality screenshots or just enjoy the sight.

Sadly, I think quest mods won't be as easy to make as they were with NV (someguyseries anyone?) with that voiced protagonist and all. Thankfully, we can mod out the voice, but still..

• 1441 posts
    December 9, 2015 6:33 PM EST

I want something like Project Nevada, where there is

• 38 posts
    December 9, 2015 6:50 PM EST
    One of the big changes over the past 2 games is the settlement building. I personally love it, but a mod whereby you can set timed invasions by different antagonists to test your defenses would be fun.

I also agree with UI and an ingame mod organizer like MCM would be handy as well.