Forums » Elder Scrolls

Champion's Guilt... I think.

• 1 posts
    November 17, 2015 5:16 PM EST

So I have a variety of character saves on my XBox 360 version of Skyrim some of them are Lawful Evil, Chaotic Evil, Neutral Good. But a good portion 4/7 are Lawful Good and when I am walking through the towns of Skyrim and several of the inhabitants are speaking in their positive/friendly voice patterns the RolePlay side of my brain keeps going back to what those people's quests were and the Bandits I fought through or the Mages I killed and it gives me a strange feeling of guilt for the character because what if those Bandits had families? Or the mages, Pirates, and Stormcloaks that were involved? Do any of you ever have this sort of RolePlay guilt?

• 48 posts
    November 17, 2015 5:55 PM EST
    Nope they shouldn't have mess with dragonborn.
    • 1467 posts
    November 17, 2015 11:34 PM EST

Not really, I don't tend to Roleplay that heavily though, my Roleplay tends to be quick, action based events rather than a mental state, I do quests, fight and interact based on the Roleplaying but I tend not to think like my character (if that makes sense).

• 393 posts
    November 18, 2015 3:38 AM EST

I don't feel any guilt when I kill bandits/necromancers/vampires, but I do feel guilty when killing Falmer, Imperials, Thalmor and Forsworn. And I also don't like killing animals.

• 641 posts
    November 18, 2015 6:02 AM EST

I spent a good chunk of time in most Skyrim playthroughs sprinting from Forsworn beacuse I didn't want to kill any.