Forums » Fallout

SPOILERS: Tell us about any unique weapons you've found!

• 62 posts
    November 16, 2015 11:30 AM EST

As the title states, this is a thread for you to post cool weapons that you've found and share their locations. Some will be common knowledge pretty soon, but some may still be hidden nuggets! 

Also, feel free to share weapons you're proud of which you've upgraded yourself. I'm a crafting nut, so I'll enjoy seeing any vamped up weapons. 

I'll start it off with a neat weapon that is pretty easy to get: Reba II. If you travel to Salem (Northeast corner of the map) and talk to the guy in one of the buildings, he'll give you a quest to activate some turrets. If you complete it, he'll give you the key to a room containing Reba II. It's a unique sniper rifle, which does extra damage to mirelurks/bugs and boasts a night-vision scope. [I hear you can also just kill him to get the key, and it may be easier -- if it fits with your characters role-play]

• 641 posts
    November 16, 2015 5:00 PM EST

Not really a weapon but I found a big prototype defense robot that you can set to defend certain areas of the map.

• 1441 posts
    November 16, 2015 5:24 PM EST

Hmm, The Irradiated 10mm, I forget where exactly it is on the map, but if you find the Boston Crater, an irradiated area filled wih Ghouls, a legendary one should have it. It does gun damage, and radiation damage.

Another is a colonial era saber, I can't recall the exact name, but its from a misc quest you get in...Diamond City I believe, it does melee and radiation damage.

In Dunwich Borer (Near Salem), if you go ALL the way down, through a watery side path, you'll find a ritual blade whose name I cannot pronounce, with a wicked, jagged blade, that does poison damage

• 404 posts
    November 16, 2015 5:27 PM EST

I had the saber I seen a pic of the ritual blade.

• 14 posts
    November 17, 2015 11:19 AM EST
    The Fat Man. Need I say more?
    • 641 posts
    November 19, 2015 4:57 PM EST

I don't think that's unique 

• 62 posts
    November 24, 2015 6:44 PM EST

I just got Kremvh's Tooth today on my new melee char. It's wicked (literally and figuratively).