Forums » Fallout

Fallout Radio and you

• 1467 posts
    November 13, 2015 2:34 AM EST

So, Fallout has this ray-de-O thing included, you can listen to all your favourite tunes as you run across the wasteland, exploding faces and punching the crap out of Radroaches. Personally, I find it fairly annoying, especially when it's in those hidden radios in shacks that you just can't find...AREGHE. Anyway, it sparked yet another discussion of mine ( I think I'll chill soon...) and I wanted to ask

Do you enjoy Fallout's Radio?

If so

What songs do you enjoy

• 411 posts
    November 13, 2015 2:42 AM EST
    I love listening to old music while killing mutants and raiders. And my favorite song on it is Wanderer. Though i liked that song years before fallout 4 came out.
    • 277 posts
    November 13, 2015 6:36 AM EST

I love Uranium Beavor. It's as catchy as the plague! 

• 641 posts
    November 13, 2015 6:47 AM EST

I love 1950s\40s music!

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    November 13, 2015 10:00 AM EST

I love the music in Fallout, and I love the radio. As for my favourite song, in New Vegas it was Big Iron and Blue Moon, in Fallout 3 it was Civilization and Maybe (Fallout 1 anyone?), and from the little I have heard of Fallout 4, it's gotta be Uranium Fever, Atom Bomb Baby (I haven't come across Orange Colored Sky in the game yet, but that one too). I may change my views on it now that I'm properly starting my character, having more time to waste in the character creation process.

• 1441 posts
    November 13, 2015 1:44 PM EST

I love the radio, my favorite songs are Big Iron, I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire, Mighty Man, Butcher Pete, and Pistol Packin Mama, off the top of my head, as well as the songs by Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra

• 1467 posts
    November 13, 2015 7:48 PM EST

I was a fan of that, assuming that's the song in the trailer that Twitch keeps shoving down my throat.

• 1467 posts
    November 13, 2015 7:52 PM EST

God, Uranium Fever, Atom Bomb Baby...Songs with puns in there name are my absolute favourite.

I've got this weird thing where I love the songs, but hate the inclusion of the radio, if random people in a settlement started singing these I'd just sit there for hours, but because it's played through the radio (I don't know if it's different in 4 but in 3 it seems like a radio only you can hear) I just can't listen to it.

• 404 posts
    November 13, 2015 7:53 PM EST

same, the songs are good.

• 1467 posts
    November 13, 2015 7:54 PM EST

So moral of the story. Dragonborn is the only one who hates the Radio, and wishes everyone would just sing Black Flag Style 

• 404 posts
    November 13, 2015 7:55 PM EST

good, weird that some Fallout 3 are in there. it kind of makes since, since GNR and GNN are related.

• 24 posts
    November 20, 2015 11:59 AM EST
    The thing i liked most about the radio In fallout 3 isn't the music but when the radio host says things about me and my exploits.