Forums » Fallout

Power armor of your very own

• 177 posts
    September 19, 2015 9:57 PM EDT

Hey everypony/body! So, earlier today I was toying around with drawing power armor on one of my OC's, but then I thought up a little question. If you were going to brave the Wastes and you had a set of power armor, what would it look and be like? I want you to answer theeeese wonderful questions, and add in any other details you feel like! And if you are artistically inclined, feel free to leave a little sketch! (I would myself, but it would probably end up looking like a kumquat.)

• What model of power armor would it be? (Body and helmet can be different models)
    • What would it's primary color be? Secondary?
    • Would it have any utilities implemented? (Jet pack, night vision etc.)
    • Accessories? (Flags, symbols, dead animals etc.) 
    • Anything else!

Myself I would like a set of T-45d body, trimmed down to increase mobility, with an advanced power armor helmet, the helmet modified to be faceplateless, I would hate it if I were constantly in a stuffy helmet! My primary color would be, of course, light pink! I would have the trim be a lovely shade of hot pink, though I would make the undersuit (Skin? Jumpsuit? Fabric under the armor?) light blue. I would add some practical things to my armor, such as something to help run faster, enhance strength, maybe stealth filed if possible, and obviously, confetti launchers! The essentials! For accessories I would paint three ballons on each shoulderplate and maybe a small pink cape, and a for helping my vision, a small pink eyepiece! 

(Kind of like this just, not really at all)

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    September 19, 2015 11:00 PM EDT

Well, I wouldn't change the design of my armor choice that much: The T-51b power armor with everything it already provides, the regular gray color, night vision, I wouldn't have any symbols... perhaps some crossed bones?

Honestly, I  hate heavy gear, it takes away too much mobility, so I probably wouldn't pick a power armor to begin with.

• 177 posts
    September 19, 2015 11:07 PM EDT

I can agree with the mobility thing! Realistically I would probably avoid power armor myself too, it makes skipping very hard! But I still might take it because, wellllll, it's motherbucking power armor. I see what your saying about the T-51b already being good, it is pretty nice and the grey color scheme really makes the...um...grey pop out. Crossed bones are also nice! 

• 404 posts
    September 19, 2015 11:09 PM EDT

good discussion Pinkie, I been thinking hard on this subject.

<--- a Personalized version of this thing with a custom gasmask Helmet.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    September 19, 2015 11:10 PM EDT

Aye, I'm not that creative when it comes to armors. As long as it keeps me alive, it's good enough for me.

• 177 posts
    September 19, 2015 11:12 PM EDT

Looks cool Shy, and it kinda looks like modified Enclave Tesla Armor! I've always loved how gas masks look with armor, so neat! I even have a Soviet surplus in my closet somewhere! 

• 404 posts
    September 19, 2015 11:17 PM EDT

yeah, and that's cool.

• 1441 posts
    September 20, 2015 2:37 AM EDT
    I wouldn't make it as bulky, more agile. I'd paint it black with gold highlights. I'd have a cross in the center,mand on either of the pauldrons, the Cutie Marks of Celestia and Luna.
    • 177 posts
    September 20, 2015 2:44 AM EDT

Huh, sounds awesome Chris! Now that I think about it, I am pretty sure there is a Celestia and Luna power armor mod for NV somewhere out there. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Probably both.