Forums » The Lounge

Personal Questions, Pt. 2 (no lying either, I WILL know if you l

• 668 posts
    March 16, 2012 12:29 AM EDT

1. Coffee or tea? If you are British, tea or tea? ;)

2. best little known author

3. celebrity you would chop into little pieces to make the world a better place

4. mmmmmmmmm, I'd like to...

5. funniest thing I ever did was...

6. I'm lazy or I can't sit still

7. Dance? Sing? Perform other stunts?

8. favorite sports team and YES I KNOW this is a gaming site. :P

9. my dream girl smells like... (god I am so scared what Narmis is going to say on this one)

10. was your first kiss memorable, how about your last? Detes if you please.

Get at it!!

• 668 posts
    March 16, 2012 12:49 AM EDT

1. I dip my cup in the Boston Harbor. Coffee is nasty! Bleh!!!

2. Edward Lee or Jack Ketchum

3. Rush Limbaugh/Kim Kardashian. I wouldn't even feel bad about it, either. :P

4. feel your breath on my skin/eat a donut. It's pretty bad when eating a donut ranks up there but training SUCKSSSSSS!!!!!

5. I was about 12 and staying at a friend's house overnight. We were in her bedroom window because her parents made us come in for the night. Well, we were flirting out the window with these 2 boys on their BMXs and then hiding behind the curtains. When I went to hide the second time, I tripped over the curtain and fell out her 2nd story window hitting the ground LITERALLY right in front of the two astonished guys. It was humiliating!!

6. I'm EXTREMELY hyper and juvenile. It's really super annoying.

7. Nooooo singing. BAD BAD!!! But I do have moves like Jagger, and then some he wishes he knew! ;) I'm also double jointed so I can fold my feet behind my head and place my hands flat on a table and raise my fingers straight up. It grosses my bf out so I'm not allowed to do it, or pick things up with my toes. :P

8. ST LOUIS CARDINALS!!

9. I have to amend that to guy as well, sorry Ky, Charlie, et al. A man should smell like himself. I HATE cologne or any of that Axe crap, etc.

10. My first kiss was a Billy Idol look-alike through a ticket window when I was like 13, so pretty memorable. My last kiss was very nice as well. ;) It seems like after the first year I was married to my ex kissing kind of went out the window, right?! I'm glad that is NOT the case anymore. 

So tell!!!

• 426 posts
    March 16, 2012 9:39 AM EDT

1. I dont really drink either. I do like the occassional coffee or a sweet tea but they are few abnd far between.

2. I havent got an unknown author most the books I read are well known. Probably Anne Mac Caffrey.

3. I would quite happily burn all celebritiy the world might actually focuss on the real issues at hand rather than 14 million people caring what Kim waste of breath Karis I cant even be arsed spelling her name properly.

4. have a lottery win lol but more prevalant at the minute is that I'd like to sell my house so I can move to Abu Dhabi.

5. When I was younger I got quite ill and it affected my grip I could squeeze your finger and you could hardly feel it. So having a family Sunday morning fry up I applied the usual amounts of brown sauce and tightned the top on as best I could. My pa then picked it up and did the dad thing of shaking the bottle only for the lid to come off and cover the whole table and us in brown sauce lol It was even in my dads top pocket lol

6. I would have to opt for Im lazy. I love to sit and watch movies or a box set.

7. Sing for sure, I do it with out realising most the time.

8. I wouldnt say I have a team but I love extreme & motor sports.

9. As long they dont smell like feet Im good

10. When you say kiss do you mean a little childhood peck or a full on snog lol?

• 133 posts
    March 16, 2012 9:52 AM EDT
    Coffe, black, strong, little sugar, and i really mean coffe. the author i a cdm reading right now is eric flint, love his 1632 series, as well as his unpretentious style. I will not say the name of the celebrity you are asking for. You only need to know someone got therd before me, and nothing has changed. MiSo i am out of the business of tearing celebrities apart. I
    I dont know, dont remember, dont wanna talk about. I dance or sing only while drunk, and i am not allowede to ingest enough alcohool to fuel those things anymore. I like football, the real game, but only on tv. My dream girl smells like coffe. I dont remember my first kiss, but that is just trifle. The real shame is i dont remember my last one.
    • 132 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:06 AM EDT

1. Does Iced Tea count? With extra sugar it's like crack

2. Pretty much all the authors I read are either well known or writing in the world of something well known.

3. I don't really give a rat's ass about celebrities, but if I had to pick...everyone on jersey shore. If I have to hear another damn story about Snooki doing something stupid or Deena being a slut, I'm going to go crazy.

4. Not go to Latin class today...sigh

5. I very rarely do stupid things, honestly. Perhaps the Karaoke story I've already shared :)

6. Lazy, hands down. I'm at my happiest off in a corner with my xbox and no one around to bother me. Well, maybe if certain people bother me, that would be okay

7. Nope. Not even going to go there.

8. I don't always watch sports, but when I do, I watch the Halifax Rainmen basketball. Stay thirsty, my friends. -note: contains reference-

9. My sense of smell is really bad, so it doesn't matter Nah, in all seriousness anything except perfume. I HATE perfume.

10. Nyahaha, that's for me to know and you to find out

• 342 posts
    March 16, 2012 10:26 AM EDT
    1. Do i even need to answer this one?
    2. depends on the genre, as to how many people know them but one of my favourite authors is Nalini Singh
    3. tom cruise
    4. Sleep in to a decent hour without the whole house waking me up
    5. I can't remember the last time i did anything funny
    6. oh definitely lazy if i can get away with doing nothing i will
    7. badly, akin to a cat dying (or so i've been told) and i don't preform stunts :P
    8. Besaid Aurochs
    9. haha I'm gonna agree with Guy on this one as long as they don't smell like feet.
    10. can't remember something that hasn't happened