Forums » Elder Scrolls

Would You Rather... Skyrim Edition

• 66 posts
    August 30, 2015 1:17 AM EDT

Miraak definitely, less likely to get raped. Also you get to hang out in Apocrypha and make people chant crazy things. 

Would you rather be the lab rat for Neloth or J'Zargo?

• 367 posts
    August 30, 2015 1:41 AM EDT

Hunting Grounds every time... Hands up if you were surprised at my answer...

Would you rather use a bound sword or a bound bow as your ONLY form of offensive attack.

• 66 posts
    August 30, 2015 2:47 AM EDT

So surprised, I would choose the Hunting Grounds too.

@Delidas: lol, the Vegan Hunter, I think I see a character build in the making, may the plants hide in fear. 

Hmm, bound sword, no range would suck, but with my mods they close the distance fast and most things can kill you in a few hits.

• 411 posts
    April 13, 2016 7:03 PM EDT
    NECRO TIME!!!

Neloth for sure. House Telvanni here i come!

Would you rather be a duck or a dead duck?
    • 558 posts
    April 13, 2016 7:38 PM EDT
    A duck. It cant be that bad can it?

Would you rather drink a tea spoon of giant sweat or hagraven sweat?
    • 694 posts
    April 13, 2016 7:55 PM EDT
    OMG I just gagged. So gross. xD I guess Hagraven since giants are renowned for their stench.

Play only Skyrim for the rest of your life or only Oblivion?
    • 457 posts
    April 13, 2016 8:22 PM EDT
    Skyrim. I loved Oblivion, but SKYRIM.
    • 457 posts
    April 13, 2016 8:23 PM EDT
    Would you rather live in Skyrim during the dragon crisis or Cyrodil during the oblivion crisis?
    • 411 posts
    April 13, 2016 8:28 PM EDT
    Cyrodill in Oblivion Crisis. I could just hide in one of the houses and wait through the Crisis.
    • 411 posts
    April 13, 2016 8:29 PM EDT
    Would you rather live in the Summerset isles under the rule of The Thalmor or Live in Cyrodill under the rule of The Adoring Fan?
    • 457 posts
    April 13, 2016 8:37 PM EDT
    Sorry... gonna have to weigh the pros and cons VERY carefully.

I'll get back to you next month xD
    • 237 posts
    April 14, 2016 1:14 PM EDT
    Would you rather be unkillable, but have to have Cicero 'take care' of your body daily, or be able to dual-wield greatswords but have no stamina?
    • 40 posts
    April 14, 2016 1:28 PM EDT

Oh Y'ffre, what a terrible question!

I think just about anything is preferable to Cicero 'taking care' of your body. I will happily dual-wield greatswords instead! I accept the no stamina.

Here's my question:
    Would you rather be a cannibal for a day, or a vampire for a year?

• 1441 posts
    April 14, 2016 1:39 PM EDT

I thought I already made this sort of thread, but, I´d be a Vampire for a year. I´ve bitten myself too many times to know human flesh taste terrible. 

Would you rather be stuck in Coldharbour for a week, or the Shivering Isles for two months?

• 237 posts
    April 14, 2016 1:45 PM EDT

Coldharbour is just begging for terrible things to happen.  Shivering Isles all the way!  I'm already half-mad on account of being a wizard, and there'll be cheese for everyone.

Would you rather be forced to go through with your marriage (including consummation) in A Night to Remember, or get captured by falmer and unable to escape, even by suicide?

• 1441 posts
    April 14, 2016 2:01 PM EDT

I´d probably vote for the marriage in Night to Remember, even if I´d regret it when I got sober.

Would you rather be read poetry every night by Vivec before bed, or have Almalexia be your wife?

• 168 posts
    April 14, 2016 5:45 PM EDT

Would you rather want no children in TES 6 or you want them to be killable?

• 66 posts
    April 14, 2016 8:54 PM EDT
    Before or after she went crazy? If after, well you can't top Vivic's poems :-D

Would you rather have a Khajiit fur rug or Argonian scale boots?
    • 113 posts
    April 14, 2016 9:57 PM EDT

Killable, of course! 

• 113 posts
    April 15, 2016 11:50 AM EDT
    Would you rather worship Auri-El as an Imperial or Akatosh as an Altmer?
    • 237 posts
    April 15, 2016 1:50 PM EDT
    I feel like it would be easier for a more subservient member of one of the so-called lesser races to worship Elven deities as opposed to the elves being willing to worship deities they culturally view as inferior.

If Starving in a dungeon, would you rather be forced to eat skeever meat or frostbite spider meat?
    • 54 posts
    April 16, 2016 6:21 AM EDT

Skeever meat. Not hard, not poisonous and more meaty.

Would you rather have no followers ever, or have all followers continuously bark like Barbas? 

• 203 posts
    April 16, 2016 10:19 AM EDT

Frostbite spider meat, no questions asked. You get out the poison by cooking it (if their flesh is poisonous at all to begin with) and you have a great protein rich snack with almost no chances of transferable diseases or parasites, unlike the skeever meat.

Now, would you rather be trapped in pit full of draugr or a pit full of falmer?

• 27 posts
    April 16, 2016 11:27 AM EDT

One hand

No shouts

No fast travel

Potions reduced by 25%

adapt braith

No challenge at all

• 237 posts
    April 16, 2016 12:08 PM EDT

Draugr.  As written in Amongst the Draugr, they're actually pretty cool cats once they get to know you.  Or at least they stop trying to attack.

With the falmer, you've got no chance at all.  And they're brutally efficient at killing.