Forums » Elder Scrolls

TES 6: A few ideas on what could be in it.

• 367 posts
    August 23, 2015 10:18 PM EDT

personally I spend most of my time in Jorrvaskr or hanging around the Companions. Regardless as to whether I'm playing console or PC. (Mods do help though).

Must be a wolf thing I guess.

• 56 posts
    August 23, 2015 10:47 PM EDT
    1. Im all for armor costumization, though Im not sure Bethesda would put a lot of effort into it, since mods basically offer the same thing. What I really want to see are hoods (that can be worn with helmets), cloaks, scabbards, bandoliers, potion/poison belt, and some sort of magic bag. I mean, dont you wonder where a barbarian keeps all his items? :-D

And while theyre at it, Id like to see some weapon design changes. Yes, I am referring to those god-awful warhammers. I mean, look at Steel Warhammer! It looks like a large carpenter's hammer with a really long handle - its just awful. Id like to see some volendrung level designs. Also, I hope we can see all favorited weapons displayed, like Armed to the Teeth mod. I hope the knives are strapped to your boots :-D

2. Not sure about that, there are no recorded halfbreeds in Tamriel, so far as I know. Theres an in-game book that describes the lack of man-mer or man/mer-anthromorphic offsprings, since it is a taboo in any society. But if they do make one, Im interested to see how it turns out.

3. I feel that it may be too much work. But why not, eh? :-D

As to wounds, I dont think its necessary, since thats what potions/healing spells are for.

4. Not sure what to say about that.

5. Or maybe they can make it so that when you purchase a house, of even rent a room, you can just use your knife to shave. Mehrunes Razor - shave like a prince :-D

6. Ive no idea what that is :-D

7. Better yet, incorporate a secondary skills - those things that you do that have no further value than intended (cooking, mining, skinning, etc.) For example, you can get better buffs if you invest in cooking, or you get more stamina when your mining level is high enough, etc.

8. I agree with the others, the game's too large and buggy to incorporate an online mode. Though other modes wouldnt be a bad idea, like challenge mode, survival, etc.

9. I dont know how it was in Oblivion, but Skyrims interactions are fine. Youre greeted warmly, and if not then youre greeted formaly, frostily, etc.
    • 743 posts
    August 23, 2015 10:50 PM EDT

Opinions bruh, opinions.

• 622 posts
    August 23, 2015 10:58 PM EDT

Changed it months ago...

• 622 posts
    August 23, 2015 10:58 PM EDT

Also, races don't mix in TES. Especially not in three-way patterns...

• 207 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:21 AM EDT

If you shave yourself with Mehrunes Razor and cut yourself, you can be sure, even if it otherwise never triggers, it will instakill you 9/10 times.

• 207 posts
    August 24, 2015 12:29 PM EDT

I like  Jorvaskr, but the questline was meeeeh.

• 18 posts
    August 24, 2015 12:29 PM EDT
    I would like to see different weapons for the different guilds myself like how the sky forge steel is the same as a regular steel sword .. Hated that .. I do like the ideas you have come up with as well
    • 404 posts
    August 24, 2015 1:38 PM EDT

another thing that would be cool to see in the next game would be Flesh Atronachs and the ability to craft them.