Forums » General Gaming

**** this game!

• 33 posts
    October 21, 2015 5:58 PM EDT

I am clam when it comes to games but I see what you mean if the game is unfair then I will be mad like dark souls 2 now I broke a controller because of that game and trust me they cost a lot of money but games clam me down and make me chill when I am mad.

• 700 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:02 PM EDT

Dark Souls often seems to be the game that gamers cite as the exception to their normally level-headed demeanor.  I haven't finished 1 or 2 and I doubt I ever will.  It's too much...it's just too much. 

• 33 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:04 PM EDT

Dark souls 1 and 2 is not that hard trust me their are harder games

• 485 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:11 PM EDT

I reach my boiling point in Destiny when the same douchebag manages to kill me repeatedly with shotguns. Running around like a jackass with a point blank weapon should never be a viable strategy, but it is thanks to Destiny's poor weapon balance. 

• 33 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:19 PM EDT

That can be me in dark souls 2 when I run around The game kills me.

• 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:25 PM EDT

The most I've ever raged in Dark Souls 1, was in the sewers type area. I got cursed by those chameleon looking things, got pissed, at started becoming the crazed DS butt-stabber

• 33 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:26 PM EDT

That's really easy

• 627 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:33 PM EDT

Hmm, I think I was eleven when it happened and the game was Shrek 2. It was the section where you play as donkey and fly along on the dragons back trying to catch the onion carriage that Fiona's trapped in. I just kept running into things 

• 700 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:09 PM EDT
    Oh my god, those things suuuuuck. I know your pain.
    • 700 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:12 PM EDT
    That's unfortunate to hear about the balancing. I figured Bungie would have balance figured out after the Halo 1 three-shot pistol fiasco. I guess all you can do is pick up a shotgun and blast them first :P
    • 485 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:18 PM EDT

They've improved the balance significantly since the game's first year. There are still some tweaks to be made though. My strategy against shot guns is to tread carefully, watch corners, and avoid direct engagements. 

• 700 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:58 PM EDT
    Ha! Never would have guessed that a Shrek game was what sent you over the edge. Tell ya what though, I wasn't any better at that age. I raged in Pokemon Blue while fighting the grass gym leader. Erika, I believe, in Celadon City.
    • 694 posts
    October 21, 2015 10:31 PM EDT

I'm really glad to know I wasn't the only one who got pissed off by Pokemon as a kid. 

• 52 posts
    October 21, 2015 11:03 PM EDT

Me either!

This is like the best discussion ever! The stories I could share, would drive everybody here up the wall. I will say this though, everytime that I should rage, I always use a new controller so that way it can be broken in just right for smoother play. That's when there is a new controller. Thank you for posting this topic up. I don't think I've ever laughed as much while reading through some of the replies on a discussion before.

• 134 posts
    October 22, 2015 2:14 AM EDT

Recently I've been raging at the earlier Halo games - the second one is unnecessarily difficult, and the first would just have you get killed for stupid reasons; I guess the small health bar placed down in the corner of the screen didn't help when you have to focus on everything else. Yesterday I tried the last mission of Combat Evolved and was within a step of the end of the mission when I got backstabbed by an elite, when there were no elites in that part of the level. 

In earlier times I used to rage on the DS, but I can't recall what for. It might've been one of the Pokemon games, but I distinctly remember getting so frustrated that I lobbed it at the floor and broke one of the screen hinges, so had to mend it with blu tack...