Forums » Fallout

Brotherhood civil war?

• 3 posts
    August 8, 2015 8:01 PM EDT

I was recently watching a video about lyons brotherhood possibly returning and if this turns out to be the case I think that it would be a golden opportunity to explore the politics of the brotherhood. This could kick off some sort of brotherhood civil war that could incorporate several branches of the brotherhood including lyons brotherhood, the main brotherhood and also the Midwestern brotherhood due to the airships from fallout tactics appearing in the trailer. This could also open the way for the outcasts to return in a possible dlc or side quest involving them trying to reconnect with the main brotherhood chapter or even have the character help them return to the lost hills in some sort of metal gear solid 4 style nostalgia trip back the original fallout. The brotherhood factions could be trying to control the institute for example and could even Segway into a possible enclave return. What do you think?

• 1217 posts
    August 8, 2015 8:03 PM EDT

How come you posted this twice? Do you need the hosts to remove one? They don't seem to be exactly the same.

• 3 posts
    August 8, 2015 8:04 PM EDT

My browser froze and it didn't post correctly so I did another not knowing that it actually posted

• 1217 posts
    August 8, 2015 8:36 PM EDT

Gotcha. Well, to answer your question, I think a Brotherhood Civil War could totally be in the cards. 

• 3 posts
    August 8, 2015 8:39 PM EDT

Thanks I got the idea of it purely because I love the outcast armour and wanted it back in some way, shape or form