Forums » The Lounge

Preview Story "TheCultOfCursedDivinity"

• 125 posts
    June 16, 2015 10:45 AM EDT

I'm eagerly awaiting this project's completion.  I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

By the way, if Sevria is asked about her past, she'll have to detail the downfall and present status of her chief; how he went from being a wise and honorable soul, to a barbaric murderer that took the law into his own hands on a one-man vendetta against the Thalmor. Basically I'd want for Sevria's description of him to be intimidating, sort of giving him a "wild untamed killer in the woods with the strength of 10 men" vibe. Someone that could easily be just as dangerous as a Dremora -- if, by chance, they cross his path.

(Oh, and here's a little trivia: Marudil and Sevria come from a tribe in Valenwood that calls themselves 'Silvenar'... but to the Altmer and the races of men, they're known by another name: Apache. )

• 201 posts
    June 16, 2015 10:51 AM EDT
    Don't worry Markus, it will be going online Wednesday, because I have to much stuff to do today. Now given every character won't be in the first Chapter, but they will come in time.Im going to say that by the fourth chapter, everyone will be in the group.
    • 694 posts
    June 16, 2015 10:52 AM EDT

I'm excited to see this too! Should make for an interesting read. 

• 125 posts
    June 16, 2015 10:53 AM EDT

Sounds good to me. Naturally it'll take some time for everyone to be involved, but pacing is essential to this sort of thing.  Looking forward to it!

• 201 posts
    June 18, 2015 8:56 AM EDT

Alright, sorry for the hold up, grandfather got put in the hospital, The First chapter "Taking Flight" Will be posted at lunch today (11:30-12:30)