Forums » The Lounge

Thank you Skyrim Blog

• 201 posts
    June 1, 2015 12:59 PM EDT

I am so glad to be part of this ragtag bunch of experienced people. Coming from Leon's discussion contributions, I just wanted to say that I am thankful for anybody who has ever helped me in any way.

This blog is one of the best, in my head its my media, websites I have ever been on. Facebook, instagram, Twitter, they have nothing on TSB. I see this site going very far. I am going to become a concrete member. I am never going to leave. This site is as much of a home to me as my actual home is. I don't want anything (except for ning) to change. Paul, you have done an amazing job, Emer, keep doing what you're doing, and I could put many other names on there, and trust me, it would would be a VERY long list, but it would be time consuming for me and you. This may be my Teenage hormones kicking in, but idk. I just love the Skyrim blog. Thank you all for making it Home-y. I know most of you don't even know me all that well, but you will. I know I am not the first one to say all of this, and I hope I am not the last. I love the friendliness of the entire site. All this is is a giant family, and we get new members all the time, but we accept them and we treat them like a sibling. I hope you all think this. Think about it, most of the people have friendly things to say, but if they don't, the don't say anything. Thank you skyrim blog

• 130 posts
    June 1, 2015 1:02 PM EDT
    *pats self on back* You're welcome Seeks :p
    • 694 posts
    June 1, 2015 1:15 PM EDT

Aw. I'm a new member but, gosh do I love seeing posts like these.   Warms my heart.

• 133 posts
    June 1, 2015 2:13 PM EDT
    Damn dude! You are cheesy. :D
    • 201 posts
    June 1, 2015 2:19 PM EDT
    Some people tell me it's a good thing, some people tell me it's a bad thing. I just embrace it. But I can be serious at times
    • 394 posts
    June 1, 2015 2:19 PM EDT

I like cheese. Especially cheddar.

• 558 posts
    June 2, 2015 1:50 AM EDT
    Who is Skyrim Blog?