Forums » The Lounge

Freaking Kids!!!

• 394 posts
    October 9, 2015 7:37 PM EDT

Because he can? And he wants to see what happens when he does. 

• 394 posts
    October 9, 2015 7:38 PM EDT

Ouch!

• 627 posts
    October 9, 2015 7:47 PM EDT

She was sitting there with her two kids and was like "Taking care of children is a lot harder than that blah blah blah" and all I could think was no shit Sherlock of cause it is it's a tv show 

• 52 posts
    October 9, 2015 8:55 PM EDT

This is a very entertaining discussion! So if you'll don't mine, I'll share a moment or in this case, a period of my life I went through.

Ten years ago when I was growing up in my neighborhood, I lived across this little girl in which would make life outside a roller coaster ride for me. Doing things to purposely bug me. Messing up our garden, drawing on our side of the street with that chalk art, and especially ringing my doorbell at the earliest of dawn on those long, humid, summer days. It was SO annoying. Being an only child I thought to myself, "This is what it's like having a younger sister!" I'm not a fan. Despite all that though we did have some good times together.

• 457 posts
    October 9, 2015 10:04 PM EDT
    Man, that reminds me so much of my years 7 through 11--I miss that feeling sometimes.
    • 30 posts
    October 9, 2015 11:43 PM EDT

There's this one story about my little sister and i went to the zoo and got separated from my parents. I was watching animals in the zoo with my little sister and suddenly my parents were gone. I tried to search for my parents but there's this dark cave you have to pass to get to the exit (and i mean an actual cave) and my little sister keep crying like crazy. I tried to calm her down and tell her that they're probably inside the cave but she cries even louder and won't go inside the cave. So embarrassingly I went out through the front entrance and they announced my parents to tell that there's some lost kid here in the entrance.

• 457 posts
    October 10, 2015 12:25 AM EDT

Nothing quite like the panic a parent feels when they realize they've left a man behind xD

• T
    • 32 posts
    October 10, 2015 5:10 AM EDT

Is it potty trained? I'd be willing to trade you a dachshund for it.

• 207 posts
    October 10, 2015 11:18 AM EDT

Some people just want to watch the world born.

• 177 posts
    October 10, 2015 5:35 PM EDT

I set my phone on the table once...and my little sister came over and spiked it for some reason 

• 52 posts
    October 10, 2015 7:38 PM EDT

Tae! You have Pokémon Cards?! Awesome. I thought I would be the only one on here with a collection as big and long as the Wall of China. Kudos! By all means keep them away from kids. Oh, boy!

• 457 posts
    October 10, 2015 9:21 PM EDT

We are in the process... for now you'll probably want to hang on to that dachshund xD

• 457 posts
    October 10, 2015 9:25 PM EDT

Phones are NEVER safe. My three youngest have each left accidental selfies on my phone at around 2 years of  age. Just pressing buttons, mind you, but they somehow manage to photograph themselves every time. :D

• 457 posts
    October 10, 2015 9:26 PM EDT

Awesome play on words, there ! xD

• 33 posts
    October 22, 2015 5:57 PM EDT

My gosh dealing with little kids is the worst they yell to much ask for a lot of things asks to much questions it makes me mad they cry to much.

• 457 posts
    October 22, 2015 8:50 PM EDT

This is true, but I will say this: I've finally got my 3 year old potty-trained, so she's actually doing a LOT better than any of the dogs I've ever owned xD