Forums » General Gaming

So I Recently Started Borderlands 2...

• 145 posts
    September 20, 2014 9:54 AM EDT

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm late to the party, I know. Anyways, Borderlands 2 (and 1) is a great game from what I've seen so far. My dad and I are playing it "together", which means we're both playing it with different characters. He's playing as Gaige (which surprised me because he usually goes for big, burly characters) and I'm playing as Axton. Any tips would be very much appreciated to up our gaming experience and make our first playthroughs really amazing. c:

Thanks! :D

• 1217 posts
    September 20, 2014 12:01 PM EDT

If you're playing it with someone else, you're doing it right. That's just about all there is to it. Just use your abilities to support each other, and you'll have a blast.

• 75 posts
    September 21, 2014 8:27 AM EDT

Exactly what Trace said. For your first playthrough, just go wild and do whatever you want, although I'm pretty sure you'll have to do the main quest to go full open world, since some areas only open up later on. Since you're playing with someone, like Borom said, synergise your moves and don't try and kill things alone, because enemies obviously get harder the more people you have in your party.

• September 23, 2014 10:56 PM EDT

Kill everything.