Forums » Elder Scrolls

Most interesting to you out of Werewolf/Vampire/sellsword?

• 47 posts
    July 8, 2014 9:19 PM EDT

I'm looking to get back into skyrim. I plan to start my new playthrough tomorrow and I'm down to three choices.

1. Nord Werewolf 

-Unarmed combat as human (using some mods to have increased strength/damage since I have beast blood)

-Control the shift

-No armor (gets in way of shift)...each shift= need new clothes.

2. Either Imperial or Dunmer vampire

- Mix between unarmed and 1 handed  ....if you go this route, which one handed type would you use?

- Not sure if I'd want to take advantage of vampire lord form or go more "traditional vampire"

-Any "clans" I should be aware of that make for a fun roleplay?

3. Sellsword type character...maybe with some assassin/thief included in the roleplay.

- Dual wield, dagger in right hand, sword in left. (using mods that they both show up)

- Bow for long range (also shows up along with sword/dagger for immersion)

Opinions? Just lacking that spark of inspiration at the moment to pull the trigger on one.  To clarify, I'm looking for opinions or details from your previous playthroughs with similar builds, not necessarily looking for builds.

Thanks,

Nick

• July 8, 2014 10:20 PM EDT

Sellsword. Werewolves and Vampires have masters, and the sellsword's only master is coin, or his morals. 

Go swellsword with bow for sneak, shield and an axe for warrior, and restoration/conjuration/ alteration for the mage part.  You'll also want enchanting, alchemy, and smithing.  This is literally a jack of all trades, and a sellsword needs to be ready for any situation. 

• 159 posts
    July 8, 2014 10:20 PM EDT

I love werewolf form! Try a werewolf or vampire! For a imperial  vamp maybe a cool vampire clan he could be from are the cyrodil vampyrum  order as they are one of the most powerful if not the most powerful vampire group!

• 89 posts
    July 9, 2014 12:23 AM EDT

I would combine 2 and 3: Go as the typical Cyrodiilic vampire rather than a Volkihar and be a sellsword, maybe lacking some scruples. Feed off of those who have a bounty on their heads. Nobody will miss them.

• 55 posts
    July 9, 2014 2:28 AM EDT

Bellua sanguinare is always fun. The coolest skill must be sprinting on water

• 47 posts
    July 9, 2014 7:35 AM EDT
    Thanks for all of the feedback so far!