Forums » General Gaming

Most "Oh Shiz" moment you've ever had in a game?

• 8 posts
    July 26, 2014 7:59 AM EDT

Probably when I was playing Dead Space. I was being chased by mutants while i had no ammo and had to sprint down loads of corridors that were pitch black. I looked back at this army of mutants and was like "Oh Shiz!"

• 25 posts
    October 7, 2014 8:31 PM EDT
    One time, I fast traveled to Lakeview Manor to grab a few supplies, and all these happened at the same time:

Durnehvirr was chilling on top of my house
    A bandit raid
    A Dawnguard attack
    A Legendary and Ancient dragon attacked
    Two giants popped up
    And a Troll decided to come around

Once I killed all of them, I enter my house, only to find my wife was missing, so I then had to go free her, even thought she could have killed a few bandits on her own.
    • 365 posts
    October 8, 2014 10:29 AM EDT

I think the first time I saw Alduin (the dragon at the start) in Skyrim, I genuinelu said 'Oh Sh*t!'

• 144 posts
    October 9, 2014 4:07 AM EDT

In Mass Effect 3, when you think Grunt sacrificed himself in a blaze of glory but as you're leaving the planet, he limps into the LZ covered in blood and asking if anyone has something to eat. :)

• 277 posts
    October 9, 2014 4:39 PM EDT

Playing Doom 3 for the first time. I was a kid back then and I had a lot of restless nights because of it.

• 20 posts
    November 8, 2014 9:58 AM EST

When low on health and making a 180 to run from the enemy, only to realize the way back is blocked by your follower.

• 743 posts
    November 8, 2014 12:07 PM EST

I was playing Doom a few years ago around 1 a.m.with my lights offand the volume was jacked up. I ran up to get a shotgun and a huge pink blob monster popped out of no where. Scared the heck out of me.

• 133 posts
    November 23, 2014 9:33 AM EST
    Oh my god! Same here, I just sprayed my machine gun like crazy. I may have said a few... colourfull words at that point.
    • 168 posts
    November 23, 2014 7:29 PM EST

F.E.A.R. When Alma liquefies everybody, leaving only the skeleton.

Mass Effect 2 when Shepard finds out the true fate of the Protheans (the background music added some spice to the revelation).

Skyrim when I was visiting Falkreath two dragons appeared at the same time, BUT the first dragon died when it touched the floor leaving me to slay only the second dragon.

Still on Skyrim when I left the Wolfskull Cave after I finished the quest "The man who cried wolf", a dead dragon appeared before me and I got a free dragon soul.