Forums » Elder Scrolls

Elsweyr or the Black Marsh DLC?

• 27 posts
    February 6, 2012 1:32 PM EST
    Im sick and tired of other gamers NOT on this Blog raving about heading back to Cyrodiil or Morrowind Bethesda has been there and did a good job at it y would they look back. I think that if any other region was to be in DLC I would have to say it would be Elsweyr. Its small about the same size as the Shivering Isles.....
    . Y look back to something thats been done and done good even the Black Marsh....think on that for a bet deep swamps, snakes, giant bugs, and way to many Argonions to shake a stick at or blade!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT IV SAID. AND GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE UP COMING DLC AND WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE
    • 577 posts
    February 6, 2012 1:58 PM EST

Right now I'll take anything! haha!! But I hear ya on the Cyrodill/Morrowind thang. Would like some new regions for sure. Black Marsh sounds badass. Dammit anything would! I'm not picky. For some reason, I have a strong feeling the Thalmor will be involved, hook or by crook.

• 77 posts
    February 6, 2012 2:09 PM EST

They would obviously save those provinces for other games. The only thing that they could do would be part of the Morrowind mainland, since we've already had a game in Morrowind, but only on Vvardenfell.

I thought they handled previous expansions pretty well, adding maybe and island or something similar, some smaller content packs etc.

• 27 posts
    February 6, 2012 2:40 PM EST
    Im afraid to say this but the things said by Bethesada make me feel like there might not be anther..... Tell me have they taken this long to do any Dlc in the past the. This DLC is going to be epicly massive.....therefore maybe a small place like Elsweyr or the Black Marsh. If you look at the map or the Shivering Isles its well in the range of size for the two im talking about......i dont want it go back to Morrowind I have the game.