Forums » General Gaming

How do I increase the difficulty on my game?

• February 8, 2014 5:29 AM EST

I recently made it to level 300 on my orc tank, all my gear in damn near max enchantment for spell resistance and two handed fortification double enchanted on everything that I can. With a pot and rage I can crank out 6000+ damage with one swing, not calculating power attacks and crits. Thing have just been too easy for me lately and I have yet to kill Harkon or Miraak. Mostly I would like to start facing multiple dragons at once on the regular bases, as I have dragon rend and have already firmly placed my foot up Alduins ass, on Legendary difficulty, and that was at level 60. Any tips or hints would be appreciated. Yes I have used exploits to reach this level but if all you are going to do is bitch about me using them then dont even bother posting at all.

• 708 posts
    February 8, 2014 6:07 AM EST

Unless you're on PC with mods available to increase the difficulty you might as well start a new character. With 6000 damage you're probably able to 1-shot Harkon and Miraak even on Legendary - Harkon only levels to 60 and Miraak to 150. I've rarely fought multiple dragons at once but it has occurred in Winterhold and Dawnstar. That said, you'll be able to kill a Legendary Dragon in 3 or 4 hits anyway, though if you're at the armour cap they can still deal just over 100 damage to you.

And to think I got bored with a 400 damage weapon...

• 79 posts
    February 8, 2014 6:36 AM EST

Simple, make excess OP weapons and when you raid a bandit lair or draugr nest Disarm shout them then drop your excess OP weapons and let them wear it.

Difficulty will scale accordingly and you won't be feeling like a god anymore.