Forums » General Gaming

Fallout new Vegas

• 41 posts
    January 29, 2014 5:06 PM EST
    I've been seeing a few members on here making post about fallout and it made me really want to play it again. Out of curiosity is there a site like this one for fallout? I found a few build sites but wasn't a huge fan of them
    • 856 posts
    January 29, 2014 5:11 PM EST

None that I've seen. I'm hoping interest in the FO series will increase here, when (if) FO:4 is announced.

• 338 posts
    January 29, 2014 5:14 PM EST

They had better freaking announce it soon, because if they weren't working on FO4 and only gave us two and a half Skyrim DLCs I am going to be pissed off as all hell.

• 41 posts
    January 29, 2014 5:22 PM EST
    Alright. The FO series doesn't get enough attention I agree with you with the hoping interest raises thing
    • 41 posts
    January 29, 2014 5:24 PM EST
    Right! When ever the rumors of either a blackmarsh or some sort of red guard dlc's were fake that ticked me off, the new fallout is kinda already announced tho I think it was like last year when a little fallout intro was released
    • 338 posts
    January 29, 2014 5:28 PM EST

There are even roads in vanilla Skyrim that go off in the direction of Morrowind and Hammerfell, and when you get far enough down them it says, "You can't go that way."

It's like perfectly set up to have a pair of decently sized DLC in Hammerfell and Blacklight in Morrowind. They would make tons of money on them too. Stupid Bethesda. 

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    January 29, 2014 5:35 PM EST

Oh, Blacklight...

I really want an Elder Scrolls game covering the entire province of Morrowind.

• 338 posts
    January 29, 2014 5:42 PM EST

Me too. I never played the game Morrowind because I was too young when it came out and haven't gotten around to playing it, but some of my favorite places in the lore are outside of Vvardenfell. Like Necrom, for example. 

That's why I can't wait to play TES Online and see what they included. 

• 773 posts
    January 29, 2014 6:00 PM EST

The simple answer is that there isn't a site 'like this one' for Fallout.

To be honest, there probably isn't a site 'like this' for any game - with the unique mix of content, people and general craziness that makes up the Skyrim Blog lol

When (and I think it must be a 'when', RuneRed) they announce Fallout 4, then there's no reason why someone can't make a dedicated 'Fallout 4 Blog' just like this site. I'm not sure it would work as well to be honest, but the only way to be sure is for someone to try it!

Or this site could simply expand to cover Fallout 4, which is probably a more sensible option

• 338 posts
    January 29, 2014 6:05 PM EST

The Bethesda Blog?