Forums » The Lounge

How old are you?

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:45 PM EST
    That's wild! I'm a 25 year old dog groomer, been at it for 4.5 years.
    • 7 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:48 PM EST

im thirteen and first game was oblivion after i had done every single thing possible on that amazing game i looked for the future and found skyrim i am in olympus junior high and live in utah love the site truly is amazing

• 28 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:50 PM EST

I'm 20 and studying and the University of Salford. Would quite liked to have passed this year but thanks to Skyrim I guess I'll be failing, can't wait to resit hah

• 4 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:54 PM EST

I'm 21 years old. 

Also, despite my profile gender, I'm female. I originally had my name as Marx as a play on the words 'question marks', but decided it'd be funny to mess around a bit. But Paul told me to stop changing my name. B)

• 80 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:55 PM EST

I love your avatar.  Enjoy retirement.  (Salutes)

• 59 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:57 PM EST

Seriously?! You seem like my age!

• 80 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:57 PM EST

I don't know how you manage.  Simply the fact that you have already responded to my comment tells me how much time you pour into this site.  My spouse is already jealous of the amount of time I put into it.

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:58 PM EST

I turn 28 years old 5 days after Skyrim comes out. Paul I'm guessing you are 26???

• 3 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:59 PM EST

I actually didn't see the game myself, only heard about it from friends. I'm not a very good student as far as the fan aspect goes haha. Professional sports aren't really my thing. Still, it's a major bummer. Both schools have been doing so well they deserve to go to the SEC championships, but unfortunately only one of them can, and now it won't be Bama. :-/

• 18 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:04 PM EST

Your profile gender is female. :p

• 3 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:05 PM EST
    17 years old and loving it lol can't wait to start college next year! I'm planning on majoring in biology and then going to physical therapy school
    • 7 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:06 PM EST

i am like exactly like you 13 second quarter of eighth grade and both me and my dad game a ton just had to say i thought i was like the only thirteen year old on this site i am from Utah in the usa where are you from

• 7 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:09 PM EST

nope i myself and thirteen i think the youngest is twelve

• 7 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:12 PM EST

have to say i thought you were early twenties also i posted some questions on your comment wall my countdown clock for skyrim on the site is running backwards and it says i have twenty five days left so plz check your comment wall i posted it there or if anyone else knows what to do pleas message me or just say my computers screwed up

• 4 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:15 PM EST

I am 29 and will be hitting the big 30 in April.  I live with my lovely girlfriend and cat, who are both equally as excited about Skyrim as I am.  I am a professional musician  - or rather was until September this year.  Have decided to try something else next year and do something science-based.  Until then, I will be taking the rest of the year off to play Skyrim.

I am very surprised at your age, Paul.  I would have said 36 maximum based on the way you present yourself online.

• 18 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:15 PM EST

I am 15 years of age, although I am positive that a lot of you would have thought otherwise. I would say that I am mature for my age, I enjoy gaming, I spend a great deal of my time on the computer, although I still have a great social life.

That's a little more information about me; I would prefer to save some other details about me for the future 'Get to know you' topics.

• November 6, 2011 2:17 PM EST

Im 24 on the 11/11/11

• November 6, 2011 2:18 PM EST

28 so i only have a little grey in my beard.

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:25 PM EST

14 doing GCSE's pre-ordered skyrim TWICE and in a band called white noise

aaarrgh hurry up skyrim!

• 7 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:53 PM EST

Anyone else got the feeling that this blog is running out of Skyrim stuff to talk about?  lol

Im sure that will change after Friday, but anyway im 19.  ;)

• 6 posts
    November 6, 2011 2:55 PM EST
    35 and a lawyer! Had to arrange a full week off worth to indulge myself!
    • 12 posts
    November 6, 2011 3:02 PM EST
    I'm 19 own my own company (twitter@mindlessmv) going to school and I'm working on writing a comic book! So many ideas right now id rather just read it than keep working on it p.s.keep an eye out for the mindless media exclusive to the prequel "red death" should be out summer of next year so plenty of time to play skyrim before you read it!
    • 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 3:54 PM EST
    I'm 17 in my last year of high school
    • 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 4:00 PM EST

Same here, I managed to book two free days in the weekend, I still have a party I got invited to on Saturday, but I'm bailing out on that one :D

But yeah, since I'm living with my girlfriend and have so many deadlines for uni my free time has diminished like crazy.

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 4:14 PM EST

I hope with all the site moderators you assigned you can have some time to actually play the game :D