Forums » General Gaming

SPARTACUS, the game

• 360 posts
    June 29, 2013 2:39 PM EDT
    So i just downloaded spartacus legends, game that is now free on psn and xbla, and im like it. It has good mechanics, reminds me a bit of soulcalibur crossed with the dark souls stamina bar, its FREE, and from what i have been playing so far it has been a nice solid experience. Im confused with certain bits and bobs the game has but nothing too major. What i would like to ask you guys is your general opinion on the game, what is your favorite style, and any good tactics you might have found. I currently am on a struggle to beat the unarmed boss, in wich you have to use a gladiator who specializes in dual daggers. Unfortunatly he died and im taking a break while waiting for the market to renew itself...
    • 360 posts
    June 29, 2013 2:44 PM EDT
    In my experience when im dealing with a hard fight i just tend to unequip my weapons and fight unarmed (btw my favorite style so far, well, that and the two handed sword) but in this fight you have to use dual daggers, any advice for what type of armor is better for this, and if i should go berserk or turtle him?
    • 49 posts
    June 29, 2013 4:31 PM EDT

Karl for the win!

• 360 posts
    June 29, 2013 4:33 PM EDT
    Wat? Who the hell is that?