Forums » Elder Scrolls

What kind of boss do you want for TES 6?

• 28 posts
    June 7, 2013 8:22 PM EDT
    Do you want to take on a god?A warlord?The Dominion?Or maybe......EVIL PARTHANAAX?

What do you want?
    • 365 posts
    June 7, 2013 8:30 PM EDT

Single-handedly fighting the whole corrupted bunch of altmers that are the Aldmerei Dominion. With just some massive fireballs and a quiver of daedric arrows, the combo I will always rock.....

Paarthurnax...just no.

A weird, corrupt human version of Boethiah sporting some massive smokey black battleaxe, like some sort of God of War end-game boss Hades, God of the Underworld, type thing would be pretty cool awesome amazing BADASS.

• 33 posts
    June 7, 2013 8:53 PM EDT

The Aldmeri dominion. Let's kill some mother fucking elves.

• 69 posts
    June 7, 2013 8:54 PM EDT

Something to do with the Order of the Black Worm. I want it to get a total resurrection and a new leader on his/her way to lichdom.

• 80 posts
    June 7, 2013 9:33 PM EDT

I'm tried of fighting elves but nothing short of an Akavir Invasion will change this in the next game.

• 28 posts
    June 7, 2013 9:58 PM EDT
    Going to Hanmerfell would be nice,I haven't played Daggerfall,but a Redguard-Aldmeri war would be awesome.So maybe an Elven Warlord?

If I remember right,the Elves did claim land in western Hammerfell.
    • 409 posts
    June 7, 2013 10:30 PM EDT
    Mannimarco deserves a main villain role.
    • 661 posts
    June 7, 2013 10:33 PM EDT

Ah like returning from the past. I wouldnt mind killing him off. But didnt something similar happen in TES4?

• 26 posts
    June 8, 2013 6:02 AM EDT

The Thalmor queen. Giant green giants wearing armour made from Valenwood tree bark.

• 28 posts
    June 8, 2013 6:45 AM EDT
    Yea,don't you kill him off in Oblivion?But a King of the Worms Boss would be nice,keep up the trend of divine antagonist.

PS It'll have to be past TES Online.So anywhere past 2E 580ish.
    • 409 posts
    June 8, 2013 8:09 AM EDT
    One does not simply kill Manninarco! He is a God!
    • 253 posts
    June 8, 2013 8:24 AM EDT

I want a legitimate boss. Not some baddie with a lot of health that you hit until it's dead. I want it to be like the bosses from the Legend of Zelda game series. You know, where it takes strategy, skills, timing, brains, etc, not just left-click to win. 

• 49 posts
    June 8, 2013 8:44 AM EDT

An uprising of an unplayable race. Picture this: Hunderds of Dwemer automatons stood side by side with their creators trying to take over the world and enslave the human race. Or maybe something about Falmer or the Akavir.

• June 8, 2013 8:49 AM EDT

If the game will be set in Black Marsh I want only one boss...GIANT SERPENT!

• 28 posts
    June 8, 2013 2:28 PM EDT
    Don't forgot Atmorans. They could come back and seek to rule a land they once conquered.
    • 26 posts
    June 8, 2013 2:33 PM EDT

They could come back to change their spelling of back....

• Tim
    • 89 posts
    June 8, 2013 3:12 PM EDT

They're kinda all dead, only way that would be scary is if Mannimarco raised them all... oh man, WHITE WALKERS IN TAMRIEL

• Tim
    • 89 posts
    June 8, 2013 3:17 PM EDT

For some reason I loved Oblivion, where you don't actually fight the final boss because Mehrunes Dagon is way out of your league and the only way you can save the day is by helping Martin transform into a Divine. It'd be fun to have something along those lines, but with a little more player input, like you have to solve a dwemer puzzle to activate a huge automaton to fight an ancient powerful magical being or something.

Alternatively, an epic battle where you lead troops and slaughter dozens of Thalmor or something, like the end of Fallout New Vegas, where there is a final guy you fight but it feels more challenging getting there and your choices throughout the game affect the outcome

I love being a protagonist that is pretty badass but still uses his brain to solve problems, most "slug it out" type boss battles are just really disappointing. My werewolf one-shotted harkon, sad times

• June 8, 2013 3:30 PM EDT

Dagon is so out of your league that if your league exploded Dagon would first hear it around a month later. Thats how badass Dagon is.

• 89 posts
    June 9, 2013 11:27 AM EDT

Agreed with the epic battle. How badass would it be to lead an army against the Dominion, not just be part of it like in the Civil War questline. Personally, I think that the appearance of a Dragonborn in the game after Oblivion, in which the last Dragonborn Emperor dies, is no coincidence. I think the next game will be a direct sequel, but based in a different area, and will see your Dragonborn crowned as emperor.

• 28 posts
    June 14, 2013 10:50 PM EDT
    Yea,maybe use the Stormcloak Rebllion as a canon for an assualt on Cyrodil.

Or now that I think about it,we haven't faced a Final Boss that is divine. Alduin was not necessarily divine and you don't fight Dagon.
    • 26 posts
    June 18, 2013 12:34 AM EDT

I think it would be great if the game developers could used the save files to make your current character the main boss in the next game and if you don’t have a previous save, a randomised final boss so that each time you run through the boss is a different race and has different powers, shouts, abilities. I think there is nothing worse than facing the same boss with the same abilities each play through. Perhaps a undead version that you have to quest to bring back to help some sort of disaster, only something goes way wrong and then its "meet the evil former you".

• 28 posts
    June 29, 2013 3:19 PM EDT
    I'm going to bring up a new idea:Anyone remember what Tolfdir said about the Eye of Magnus?It wasn't of any known language.

Maybe it could be a clue to a new race being introduced.
    • 40 posts
    June 29, 2013 3:41 PM EDT
    It might be Aedric writing.
  • June 29, 2013 5:04 PM EDT

Regardless, the Eye of Magnus could lead to a potentially amazing storyline, villains, and etc. Imagine having to fight a being that has managed to reach the Eye's potential. Not full potential, since from what I've inferred, that's beyond Aedric levels or whatever.