Forums » The Lounge

• 81 posts
    February 7, 2013 12:07 PM EST
    What sort of music do you listen to?

The bands I listen to are Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold and Hell or Highwater.
    My favourite songs are:
    Ex's and oh's by Atreyu,
    Lose it by Atreyu,
    Gimme love by Hell or Highwater,
    A little piece of heaven by Avenged Sevenfold,
    Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold.
    • 952 posts
    February 7, 2013 12:13 PM EST

• 271 posts
    February 7, 2013 12:18 PM EST
    Justin Bieber ofcourse!

Just kidding mates! :P

My favorite band would be... Imagine Dragons! And their song "Radioactive" is one of their best ones!
    • 131 posts
    February 7, 2013 12:48 PM EST

I listen to random stuff, music to me depends on my mood. If I'm happy I'll listen to bands like Disturbed, Linkin Park (old and new), Hollywood Undead...some easy/heavy/random stuff I guess but not to much. If I'm in more of a sad mood it'll be depressing music and things to try and help. Then there's Dubstep...I use that to annoy people I don't want to talk to at the moment, or to mess with my friends. 

• 952 posts
    February 7, 2013 2:36 PM EST

New Linkin Park sucks, old was great.

• 17 posts
    February 8, 2013 12:50 AM EST

ahhh disturbed being from chicago def a fan i listen to the animal when ever i turn my char into a werewolf  then theres inside the fire sounds like the angel of death calling anx then when im watching alex jones i put on defiy .... a song for every mood another way to die muhahahahaha lol

• 17 posts
    February 8, 2013 12:53 AM EST

then i stare at june and jode(masser and secunda) ..(sp?)...and turn on the alan parson project sirius/eye in the sky outside of being the chicago bulls theme song :) 

• 253 posts
    February 8, 2013 12:54 AM EST

I like listening to Disturbed a lot, great band. I also like Eminem and Greenday, among other stuff. So in general I like metal, alternative, rock, and rap.

• 78 posts
    February 8, 2013 12:25 PM EST

I love my music and couldn't live without any of it.  

Favorites are Industrial or Electro types, Skinny Puppy, Ministry, old NIN, KMFDM, and Combichrist.  Also an 80s girl so I like my New Wave and Punk.  But yeah I listen to alot of different stuff, depends on my mood.  Just no country at all or much of radio past 1994.