Forums » The Lounge

21ST December - The end of...?

• 131 posts
    December 21, 2012 1:08 AM EST

So...how is everyone's "end of the world" going so far? 8 minutes in...and playing Skyrim still. 

• 158 posts
    December 21, 2012 2:23 AM EST

Oh, the usual. Killed some zombies, dodged some meteors, nothing special.

• 31 posts
    December 21, 2012 6:40 AM EST

It is the end of sh*t, Nothing happend, so I go and beat Skyrim one more time

• 133 posts
    December 21, 2012 7:21 AM EST

I have made a pretty decent fort, built up on ammunition and canned goods 

Yep just killed some zombies, dodged a few meteors, avoided lava pores, survived underwater from massive flooding, oh yeah and playing some Skyrim 

• 12 posts
    December 21, 2012 10:39 AM EST

Fridays to me are always the end of a busy week........ does that count?

On a more serous note; to me it's the beginning of a new way of thinking.  People are waking up finally.

• 31 posts
    December 21, 2012 10:43 AM EST

Magic with some weed.

• 131 posts
    December 21, 2012 11:19 AM EST

...they didn't after all the other "end of the world" events?

• 6 posts
    December 21, 2012 3:20 PM EST

They said like ten times the world was gonna end and yet it still didn't happened.

• 377 posts
    December 21, 2012 3:34 PM EST

Put the disc in its case. Get a hammer. Proceed to hammer the case with the disc inside. You are now beating Skyrim.

• 131 posts
    December 21, 2012 3:44 PM EST

There's still plenty of hours in the day my friend. Know why? *SCIENCE IS NEVER WRONG!* (yes they are)

• 1913 posts
    • 12 posts
    December 21, 2012 9:21 PM EST

21st December - The end of...?

NOTHING

MERRY DOOMSDAY EVERYONE

• AJ
    • 47 posts
    December 21, 2012 9:49 PM EST

Yay it's the 22nd here already and everyone is still alive 

• 131 posts
    December 21, 2012 9:52 PM EST

It was the end for something today. The end of my little brother's right to boast about holding his WWE title belt (mind you I bought two for him and me cause he liked the WWE so much). After all his boasting and smack talk I finally got him to admit defeat.  Yea that's a saaaaaaad thing to admit but hey, I won right? 

• 377 posts
    December 22, 2012 5:57 AM EST

Each one would have different methods of construction. Which one did you have in mind?

• December 22, 2012 2:10 PM EST

Touche, lanep, touche indeed

• 12 posts
    December 23, 2012 4:13 AM EST

I love it when people get annoyed over stories of aliens and illuminati, etc fact or fiction.  If I went round saying garden gnomes are real they would lock me up but yet some believe in God and Jesus.  Jesus was as real as Robin Hood.... a story to give people hope.

I don't know what I believe yet but I listen and read up on as many things as possible sadly the things I watch get blocked quite quickly maybe there is some truth in there that's why.  I do feel as though we are living in the Trueman Show.  Watched all the time, fed propaganda news, the weather is no longer natural or maybe I'm just brainwashed.  I hope to believe I've unplugged myself from the matrix, we'll see.

• 12 posts
    December 23, 2012 6:14 AM EST

I read mostly, but if one of these things were actually true like aliens or giants we still wouldn't believe it anyway until we actually saw them for ourselves.