Forums » The Lounge

Reoccurring Dreams Dreams

• 144 posts
    September 24, 2012 6:43 PM EDT

So for the third night in a row I had a Zombie nightmare.

Don't get me wrong, I love Zombie video games, books and movies. But when you're in your dream state, those MoFo's are scary! 

The most recent dream started when I was sleeping in my bunkbed. Suddenly, Zombies start shuffling into my bedroom. At first I tried to sink lower into my sleeping bag (I don't like blankets) But the zombies somehow figured out where I was. At that point I started kicking them in the heads to drive them back (luckily I was at head level thanks to my bunk bed. Something to remember for future Zombie plans) Anyway I somehow manage to knock most of them down, so I scramble off my bed and grab my hunting knife and 20g shotgun which I always have next to my nightstand (don't ask me why) 

When the zombies got too close I would shove them back or stab them in the brain. Unfortunately I didn't have any ammo in my room, so I made my way to my window and proceeded to climb out and sprint to my pickup, where I keep all my shotgun shells. 

After that I went on an awesome, but completely terrifying Zombie killing spree until i had to fall back to my dad's shop where I fortified the windows and somehow created a giant crossbow on the roof which I used to kick some serious Zombie A$$.

So does anyone else have a reoccurring dream? Or a dream that scared the crap out them? or just a super kickass Zombie dream? Tell us about it IN DETAIL, in the comments below 

• 133 posts
    September 24, 2012 6:57 PM EDT

I also keep having reoccurring zombie dreams usually I kick the zombies asses and that's it, but recently the dreams have gotten worse. I was sleeping and woke up to some strange noises, I walked outside into the living room to see what all the ruckus was about. I turned on the light and saw my family all bloody, chewed up and ripped apart. It was a disgusting sight and very sad moment. I wasn't even thinking, it was like some sort of shocked state when you don't pay attention to the outside world. The zombie just walked up to me ripped my head off and started gnawing on it. I somehow didn't die and saw the whole thing go down, I swear I could feel it! After that I just woke up. Now this dream isn't to bad compared to the one I had yesterday, I don't even want to talk about that one .

• 144 posts
    September 24, 2012 7:41 PM EDT

Yeah, normally I don't see my family/friends but their always in the back of my mind.

I hate it when you could swear you can feel pain in dreams because, psychologically, you react the same way.

But now I'm intrigued! you have to tell us your dream. 

• September 24, 2012 7:55 PM EDT

And Jo'Daro wins the comment section XD

• 144 posts
    September 25, 2012 5:14 PM EDT

Okay so since I have soooooo much free time in my first hour, I'm trying to learn how to Lucidly dream.

Basically when you lucidly dream you are still sleeping as you normally would, and dreaming as you normally would, but you're aware of both.

This is a very important detail, keep in mind that, when dreaming ANYTHING is possible. If you're aware that you're dreaming you can make decisions.

Decisions like, I want to jump off this really high cliff and start flying. Instead of just meandering around being pulled by a leash held by your random unconsciousness, you can literally do whatever you want. 

If I can pull this off my sleeping hours are going to be AWESOME! 

• 952 posts
    September 25, 2012 5:22 PM EDT
    I do have reoccurring dreams, but they reoccur only a couple of times a year. This happens to most dreams I have. I don't have nightmares either, only dreams.
    • 952 posts
    September 25, 2012 5:27 PM EDT
    PS I am good at lucidly dreaming, I usually choose part of my dreams myself when it's almost time to wake up but I'm still asleep. I call it meditating, lol.
    • 144 posts
    September 25, 2012 5:41 PM EDT

that's what my mom said. I kinda laughed in her face. now I feel silly.

• September 25, 2012 5:48 PM EDT

Also if you fall asleep in your dreams, you wake up. Discovered that when my house was being attacked by a T-Rex...

• 144 posts
    September 25, 2012 5:57 PM EDT

Why would you go to bed while your house was being attacked by a T-rex?

• September 25, 2012 6:14 PM EDT

My friend told me about it, so I decided to try it, and I just so happened to be attacked by a T-Rex during that dream ^.^

• 557 posts
    September 25, 2012 6:21 PM EDT

I have a reoccurring dream in which I'm unable to find my family, then I'm knocked unconscious and I awake only to realize that I'm tied to a chair. I'm then forced to watch as my family is skinned and torn limb from limb. Not pleasant, I assure you. 

• 557 posts
    September 25, 2012 6:22 PM EDT

I'm also capable of lucid dreaming. It makes for quite the fun experience. 

• 144 posts
    September 25, 2012 6:41 PM EDT

hmmm. Makes sense. 

• 144 posts
    September 25, 2012 6:42 PM EDT

Wha? Why am I the only one who can't?!?! 

• 144 posts
    September 25, 2012 6:48 PM EDT

so I guess if you fall asleep in your dream, you wake up. If you're knocked unconscious you get tied to a chair... We're learning.

• September 25, 2012 8:44 PM EDT

O.O I wouldn't imagine so. I've never had THAT horrible of a dream O.O